Programming CAD - CAM integrated 3D modeling
Thanks to a dedicated software, Hydroservice’s engineers are able to use 3D model directly in CAM system, so to create machine program with the minimum manual intervention. This to guarantee higher quality and efficiency.
Manifold blocks are designed and manufactured around the requirements of Customers at which Hydroservice offers the best technologies and the best materials for the manufacturing of a very high quality products.
Deburring and cleaning a finishing at state of the art
Hydroservice has been one of the very first companies to supply hydraulic manifolds perfectly deburred and clean, since 1975. Its employees involved in these activities, attend continuous training to ensure a product “ready to use”.
Compatibly with block dimension, manual deburring is completed with a process of cleaning and washing.
Below, a list of materials normally worked and surface treatments provided:
- Cast iron GG25 (UNI-EN-1561-GJL-250)
- Cast iron GGG40 (UNI-EN-GJS-1563-15)
- Steel C45 (UNI-EN-10083-2: 2006)
- Aluminium 2011 (EN-AW 2011)
- Aluminium 6026 (EN-AW 6026)
- Aluminium 6082 (EN-AW 6082)
- Aluminium 7075 (EN-AW 7075)
- Stainless Steel SS316L
- Inconel 625/825
- Hastelloy C276
For steel and cast iron, Hydroservice could provide the manifolds with the surface treatment of:
- Phosphating (UNI-ISO-9717)
For aluminium, Hydroservice could supply the manifolds with the surface treatment of:
- Natural Anodizing (IND UNI-4522)
- Hard Anodizing (UNI 7796)